What is courier software?
Courier Software provides you tracking tools, mapping and dashboards keep you at the forefront of the industry. As shippers require real-time business intelligence, your staff has the opportunity to exceed expectations. Complete B2B integration services provided by Datatrac’s Professional Services staff allow you to keep customer data flowing smoothly and accurately.
Courier software customers deliver to every corner of the International and Domestic world. With a common technology platform for data exchange, the network supports different back office systems and external networks. With reliable communication in place between all members of the network, your company is always in communication with critical business partners.
Features of Courier Software:-
- Existing Customers Management: – Our courier tracking Software Provide you an exciting customer feature. Where you can add new exciting customers, edit their information’s. These existing customer will show on your add shipment page. You just need to select you customer or company name and all the information of the customer will filled automatically into the fields.
- Add Multiple Branches: – We included add branch option in our courier tracking software. So for adding a new branch you just need to add the details for that branch in your admin panel.
3. Delivered Shipment Report: – In this report page you can find all your delivered shipment. You can edit its status from delivered to undelivered.
4. Update Shipment Status: – From your site admin panel you can update the shipment status. You can update the shipment by delivered to and if don’t delivered then the reason for that. Here you can also mansion delivered date, parcel receiver person signature copy, courier delivered person with his mobile number.
5. Detailed Status: – User can track the shipment from shipment number. Here he can see all the details according to his shipment. Like origin, destination, etc. with shipment current status. Also they can see the signature of parcel receiver person.
Some Ways Where your Small Business Can Improve its Delivery Services:-
1. Use Addressing Software
2. Implement Systems for Delivery
3. Use Telematics
4. Outsource where appropriate
5. Communicate clearly and often
6. Train your drivers in customer service.
7. Send extra perks with each delivery.
8. Solicit feedback
Delivery doesn’t directly generate cash flow, so it’s easy to overlook its significance. However, from your customer’s point of view, your delivery service is vitally important. In fact, it may be the only direct contact they have with your business. If you are already implementing many of the ideas above, you probably already enjoy the excellent customer loyalty and repeat business a top-notch delivery service can help you achieve. If not, try them out, and see for yourself how improving your delivery service can boost your business. No problems where you are just open the internet and search your parsal number and know your parsal current status